Lots of deadlines this week, so posting will be slow if it happens at all.
In the meantime would someone please tell me how America finds the following politician:
1. Fiscal conservative.
2. Not interested in where I worship.
3. Not interested in who I sleep with.
4. Is interested in my tax money being spent wisely
5. Is interested in foreign nuts who now have nuclear weapons.
6. Is interested in keeping our promises to our veterans
7. Not interested in jailing people for becoming intoxicated on marijuana
8. Is interested in removing obstacles to medical marijuana
9. More interested in solving violent crime than pothead crime
10. More interested in bringing violent criminals to justice than in obstructing my
Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
11. Is interested in what the people west of the Mississippi and East of the California, Oregon, Washington border have to say about their government.
12. Is interested in reasonable regulation of businesses to prevent predation on employees and customers.
13. Believes in usury.