The whole point of free speech is not to make ideas exempt from criticism but to expose them to it.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Annette Bosworth runs for US Senate

I have run for the US Senate. I had trouble getting 25 signatures on my nominating petition. I'm not sure how many signatures Annette needs, but it's more than 25.

Her website consists of one page. It asks for money.
https://transaxt.com/Donate/3PLR2U/DrAnnetteBosworthforSenate/

Her Facebook page has no information as to why she's running.
https://www.facebook.com/bosworthforsenate?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Hmmm. The kids look less than thrilled to be there in the Facebook photo.

To be fair, these pages are new. I'm sure the webmaster will add material soon. Something along the lines of at least a broad stroke of a plan -- to be implemented by Ms. Bosworth -- to improve the lives of the rest of us.

3 comments:

larry kurtz said...

bob, go home: you're dronk.

Bob Newland said...

Hmmm. Interesting comment, Kurtz.

Bob Newland said...

I mean, like, how did you know?