Wisecarver's case is second on the docket, with "15 minutes" allotted, I guess that's for the lawyer to present his appeal case. I imagine the whole thing will last about an hour, with time for the judges to ask questions.
The appeal brief has not yet been posted, so I don't know the specific issues on which the appeal is based.
THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011, BEGINNING AT 9:00 A.M.
BEFORE JUDGES WOLLMAN, MURPHY, GRUENDER
1. 10-3039SD United States v. Jeffrey Betone 15 minutes
2. 10-2849SD United States v. Marc Sean Wisecarver 15 minutes
3. 10-3381SD United States v. Ladarana Mees 10 minutes
4. 10-2344SD Victor Manuel Tinajero-Ortiz v. United States 15 minutes
5. 10-3130MN United States v. Larry Reynolds 15 minutes