The whole point of free speech is not to make ideas exempt from criticism but to expose them to it.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Try these radio stations.

I feel the need to recommend two online radio stations because I like them: WDVX out of Knoxille, and KFAT (Saddle Sweat Music from the Heart of Garlic Country). They each play a wide range of music, although it is predominantly of a "country" flavor. Try tuning in to WDVX on a Thursday evening; it seems to be a little funkier on Thursdays. KFAT can have anything anytime.

1 comment:

Marty Joe said...

Brother Bob, thanks for reminding me about KFAT! I had been turned on to thet site a few years back and completely forgot about its existance...similar to SOMA FM's 'Boot Liquor'.....also have you experienced Pandora (the website) great site...we must share some stories and laughs whn I visit in Sept!