The whole point of free speech is not to make ideas exempt from criticism but to expose them to it.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kooiker

I'm still gathering information. Jobs that pay preclude me from digging in as deeply as I would like.

But, does it seem odd to anyone that a complaint that had its origins in 2003 is being brought to public light less than 30 days before Kooiker is expected to take out petitions for re-election? Something, besides the utter disregard for Kooiker's First Amendment rights, stinks.

I don't know enough yet to post. But as soon as I have my hands on those e-mails, I'll be digging in and reporting to you, gentle readers.

Anybody have any idea who on the council, or other elected or high-level appointed officials, might like to try to smear Kooiker in hopes that he will choose to not run for re-election? Anybody think it will work?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As for those who would like to smear Kooiker --- Hadcock and Hanks.