The whole point of free speech is not to make ideas exempt from criticism but to expose them to it.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

"I'm not sure you understand..."

Near the beginning of the trailer for "Dawn of Conviction," a character says, "I'm not sure you understand the extent of the situation you've placed us in...."

That's my brother, Wilbur, whose star will be placed in the sidewalk in front of The Bar in Hot Springs next week. Also in the trailer you'll see Wilbur's stepson, Chance, as well as SD Public Radio journalist Jim Kent, who impersonates a sad bloodhound.

I hope I'm out of jail in time to catch the local premiere for this soon-to-be classic representation of what life was like for us criminals back in the day.

1 comment:

Bill Fleming said...

Nice! Your brother sounds like you, Bob. Or is he the elder?