The whole point of free speech is not to make ideas exempt from criticism but to expose them to it.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home of the Whopper, Oh, Man!

by Newland
I saw this first at South Dacola, then went to the link provided there. Since I'm still searching for my blog voice, this seemed appropriate. I doubt it needs further comment from me.

The copy at the bottom of the ad says; "Fill your desire for something long, juicy and flame-grilled with the NEW BK SUPER SEVEN INCHER. Yearn for more after you taste the mind-blowing burger that comes with a single beef patty, topped with American cheese, crispy onions and the A1 Thick and Hearty Steak Sauce."

A few words about
South Dacola: It's published by Scott Ehrisman, who lives in Sioux Falls, and it is a very dynamic blog, with constant topic entries covering pop culture and political comment.

Scott has published some of my critique of Pat Powers' inconsistent political philosophy, for what that's worth.

1 comment:

Bill Fleming said...

Yeah, Scott's cool. Good artist too. On SDWC he posts as Detroit Lewis. I wonder how he thought of that name.